Episode 101: Interview with RuthAnn Rafiq
In today’s episode, I am excited to have branding expert RuthAnn Rafiq here to talk with us about how to grow your brand as an author. If you’re anything like I was a few years ago, you might be thinking, “Wait, what is a personal brand as an author? What does that even mean?” I have learned a thing or two about the importance of branding as I have published more books and grown my business.
In her signature simple and welcoming style, RuthAnn teaches us why it's important to establish a personal brand, as well as HOW to do so with quick tips for getting started.
Listen in to hear:
- The difference between like branding and marketing.
- How a personal brand can help you pivot easily and do well in multiple different areas.
- Steps you can take to begin to establish a personal brand online.
- What connection points help build the know like and trust factor.
- Ways to stand out online amongst everyone else.
I think you’ll find so many parallels to branding and writing and walk away with some great ideas that you feel good about implementing!
RuthAnn Rafiq is the brand designer and business strategist behind R Artspace, a branding studio helping heart-centered women look legit online to grow their dream business. Hailing from Kansas City, she spends her days in her cozy home office working during baby's naptimes creating beautiful brands and strategic websites for incredible women service-providers. Connect with her at http://rartspace.com or on Instagram at @r_artspace.