Episode 130: How to Create Your Book Marketing Plan
In today's solo episode of the Thriving Authors Podcast, I’m diving into how to create a marketing plan for your book. Marketing, promoting and launching feel so much less overwhelming when you have a plan in place!
I share a few journal prompts that are really helpful to brainstorm and also explain:
- How to avoid getting completely burned out and not wanting to do any marketing.
- The best sort of publicity that you can get that will lead to book sales.
- A menu of ideas that you can get excited about when creating your plan.
- A mindset shift so you don’t feel icky or salesy when sharing about your book.
- Examples of special little extra goodies you can send to everybody who preorders your book.
- What materials are really helpful to have ready when you’re pitching different media marketing opportunities.
- And more!
I’m launching my book 📖 Your Book Matters: 52 love notes from my creative heart to yours 😍 SOON and I want YOU to be a part of the launch team! If you're excited about getting behind-the-scenes sneak peeks of MY current marketing plan in action, I invite you to join me! As part of the launch team you get a FREE digital copy of the book (plus you get to read it in advance of publication), access to a special bonus call with me, and a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card to treat yourself to all fresh writing supplies & your favorite snacks! Join the team here: https://mailchi.mp/94cfc79377a0/your-book-matters-launch-team-sign-up
And I would love to invite you to join me in Thriving Authors Academy. I’ll help you feel inspired and empowered throughout the creative process, from first seed of an idea to finished manuscript… and then polished manuscript… and then beautiful published book with your name on the cover. This round goes from October 7, 2023 to March 31, 2024. Find out more at www.ThrivingAuthorsAcademy.com