Episode 135: Why I Believe Your Book Matters
In this solo episode of the Thriving Authors Podcast, I’m delving into why I titled my new book Your Book Matters and why this is something I believe so deeply.
Recently, a wonderful listener emailed me in response to a podcast episode where I mentioned my soon-to-be-released book title. They shared that most books don’t actually matter – that with a creative pursuit you’re the only one it matters to, otherwise you’re setting yourself up for major disappointment.
Listen in as I respond with:
- How I see this as a "yes and" situation.
- Why it’s important to focus on the reasons that your book matters to yourself.
- Why I firmly believe your book will matter to other people.
- How knowing what motivates you allows you to design the best accountability system for yourself.
- Intangible ways that we can measure our success and impact on others.
I always love engaging in dialogue with you and getting your feedback, so reach out and share your thoughts with me directly or in our free Facebook Group, Women Entrepreneurs Becoming Best-Selling Authors.
While I'm in the home stretch of launching my new book, coming out in early December, it's not too late to join my launch team!! It takes a village to launch a book, and I'd be so grateful to have you as part of my village. If you're interested in joining the launch team for Your Book Matters: 52 love notes from my creative heart to yours, join here: bit.ly/yourbookmatterslaunchteam.