Episode 136: Interview with Jill Lacsa
In this episode of the Thriving Authors Podcast, I’m thrilled to be joined by Jill Lacsa, a confidence coach who helps women follow their dreams, whether that’s to write a book or pursue other passions.
Jill gives examples of:
- A reframe you can use when you're worried about rejection.
- What happens when we let fear take over our thoughts.
- How to step into discomfort so that you can take action.
- What the crucial step is when it comes to building confidence.
- Why boundaries are so important and how to get better at holding them.
- Affirmations that will grow your confidence.
If you have a book idea inside of your heart, one that you've been thinking about for a long time, this episode is your nudge to explore if confidence is the barrier to you taking action!
And if you are an entrepreneur who wants to write and publish the book inside your heart, I would love for you to join me in my free Facebook group, Women Entrepreneurs Becoming Best Selling Authors. We discuss podcast episodes, I regularly go live with free challenges and you may even meet your new writing partner to swap pages with!
Jill Lacsa is a Women's Confidence Coach who helps women pursue their dreams by helping them break through confidence barriers, so they can live their happiest life!